Part # FE50101
Kustom Kulture Rat Rod Embroidered Work Shirt / Shop Shirt
The definition of a Rat Rod is a vehicle with a worn down, unfinished appearance, usually lacking paint, showing rust and made from cheap or cast out parts.
We captured the look of your typical Rat Rod in this highly detailed work shirt.
With over four hours embroidery goes into this shirt, for an unapparelled detail and quality shirt.
When she tells you wear something nice but you don't want to look like a nerd, this is the button down shirt to grab. This work shirt, shop shirt , mechanic shirt, whatever you want to call it, is a work of art.
Nobody on the planet is doing embroidered work shirts like ours. With designs for Motorheads, Gearheads, Bikers, Hot Rodders, Kustom Kulture Kooks, Rockers, Rappers and your run of the mill Hooligan.
Please Note: Due to the high amount of embroidery, we highly recommend you dry clean our embroidered work shirt at your professional dry cleaner only
• 35/65 Poly/cotton blend for comfort
• Full mesh interior lining for additional comfort
• High quality embroidery done right here in New York
• Shirts are generously sized for comfortable fit, for a tighter fit order one size down
• Lethal Threat skull gauge sleeve embroidery
• Over pocket embroidery
• Lethal Threat buttons
• Lethal Threat gauge Skull woven label
• Logoed neck tape
• Direct embroidery, no cheap patches
• Two front chest pockets
• Snap down collar to prevent collar flap when riding
• Generous sizing - If in between sizing order the smaller size Real Man Sizing
Note: Please be careful, no returns are accepted for customized work shirts.
Embroidered Work shirts are made as ordered, please add an additional two/three days for order processing.
Height 6'1", Weight 175 lbs - Wearing size Large
BE THE FIRST TO KNOW ABOUT EXCLUSIVE OFFERS AND PROMOTIONS.
One time only use per new subscriber.