Inspired by the vintage automotive signsback in the day. Our winged piston has all the fire and power you want out pounding forged piece of iron. Super detailed art translated into intricate embroidery that takes over six hours of embroidery machine time.
Our goal with our embroidered work shirts is to offer killer designs at the best quality possible at a reasonable price. We know you work for your money and we want you to be blown away by the quality of our embroidered work shirts and be 100% happy with your purchase. It's like having a friend with embroidery machine
Our work shirts are the finest in the market place. Not saying this because it's our company,it is just a fact.Here are the features that make this shirt so special:
Please Note: Due to the high amount of embroidery, we highly recommend you dry clean our embroidered work shirt at your professional dry cleaner only
• 35/65 Poly/cotton blend for comfort
• Full mesh interior lining for additional comfort
• High quality embroidery done right here in New York
• Shirts are generously sized for comfortable fit, for a tighter fit order one size down
• Lethal Threat skull gauge sleeve embroidery
- 65% cotton / 35% polyester blend material for softness and breathability
- Shirts are generously sized for comfortable fit, for a tighter fit order one size down
- Embroidery: all embroidery is direct to the shirt, not a patch. All the embroidery is done in our New York factory. Each full color embroidered design takes about three or more hours to embroider. Every shirt also has our logo embroidered over one pocket and our skull gauge logo embroidered on the shirt sleeve.
- Mesh lining inside back of the shirt, for comfort and finished inside look
- Custom Lethal Threat® neck tape
- Custom Lethal Threat Buttons, snap down collar buttons for riding to prevent collar flap