We all have a need for speed. Our power skull has a big block engine cracking through his skull with crossed pistons. A design for all your gearheads when you are not in the garage, be sure to wear it at the track.
Super detailed art translated into intricate embroidery that takes over six hours of embroidery machine time.
Our goal with our embroidered work shirts is to offer killer designs at the best quality possible at a reasonable price. We know you work for your money and we want you to be blown away by the quality of our embroidered work shirts and be 100% happy with your purchase. It's like having a friend with embroidery machine
Our work shirts are the finest in the market place. Not saying this because it's our company,it is just a fact.Here are the features that make this shirt so special:
- 65% cotton / 35% polyester blend material for softness and breathability
- Shirts are generously sized for comfortable fit, for a tighter fit order one size down
- Embroidery: all embroidery is direct to the shirt, not a patch. All the embroidery is done in our New York factory. Each full color embroidered design takes about three or more hours to embroider. Every shirt also has our logo embroidered over one pocket and our skull gauge logo embroidered on the shirt sleeve.
- Mesh lining inside back of the shirt, for comfort and finished inside look
- Custom Lethal Threat® neck tape
- Custom Lethal Threat Buttons, snap down collar buttons for riding to prevent collar flap
- Lethal Threat Gauge Skull woven label for added detail
• Generous sizing
- Black work shirt
Note:Please be careful, no returns are accepted for customized work shirts.
Embroidered Work shirts are made as ordered, please add an additional two/three days for order processing.
Care Instructions: Due to the high concentration of embroidery that goes into this garment, Dry Cleaning by a professional is the recommended method of cleaning.