While we usually do a limited production run on our embroidered button-down shirts, and once the shirt is sold, that's it. But the Bombs Away shirt is the exception to the rule. This biker button-down shirt sold out in record time, and the demand was so great for a repeat production order that we decided to oblige.
From the soft-wash fabric to the curvy, war time beauty, you have every reason to love this biker shirt. The pinup riding a flying tiger bomb captures the imagination, with the full-back embroidered artwork taking more than three hours of embroidery machine time for each shirt. Additional embroidery comes from the patches found over the front pockets and on the sleeves, making this button-down shirt a sensational piece of art from every angle.
The vintage-wash army green color adds another layer of allure, as do the silver buttons and snap-down collar buttons to avoid wind flapping while riding. This shirt is fitted, so order one size up if you like it loose. Dry clean only due to the intricate embroidery, which we know you'll absolutely love. Get your Bombs Away embroidered button-down shirt today.
- This shirt is fitted, for loose fit order one size up
- Vintage wash army green color
- Individually hand distressed
- Full direct to garment back embroidery
- Embroidered over pocket and sleeve patches
- Inside mesh back lining to cover inside embroidery for added comfort.
- Woven label and neck tape
- Silver metal buttons
- Snap down collar buttons to avoid wind flap when riding
- Lethal Threat Skull Gauge Logo swing tag
Care Instructions: Due to the high concentration of embroidery that goes into this garment, Dry Cleaning by a professional is the recommended method of cleaning.
Model 1: Height 6'1", Weight 175 lbs - Wearing size Large