Pinstripe Flying Winged Eyeball Embroidered Work Shirt / Shop Shirt
Pinstriping goes back to the Model T-Ford. The winged flying eyeball was the signature design of famous pinstriper of the 1950's and 1960's. Kenny Howard, aka Von Dutch. Super detailed art translated into intricate embroidery that takes over six hours of embroidery machine time.
Our goal with our embroidered work shirts is to offer killer designs at the best quality possible at a reasonable price. We know you work for your money and we want you to be blown away by the quality of our embroidered work shirts and be 100% happy with your purchase. It's like having a friend with embroidery machine
Our work shirts are the finest in the market place. Not saying this because it's our company, it is just a fact. Here are the features that make this shirt so special:
Please Note: Due to the high amount of embroidery, we highly recommend you dry clean our embroidered work shirt at your professional dry cleaner only
• 35/65 Poly/cotton blend for comfort
• Full mesh interior lining for additional comfort
• High quality embroidery done right here in New York
• Shirts are generously sized for comfortable fit, for a tighter fit order one size down
• Lethal Threat skull gauge sleeve embroidery
• Over pocket embroidery
• Lethal Threat buttons
• Lethal Threat gauge Skull woven label
• Logoed neck tape
• Direct embroidery, no cheap patches
• Two front chest pockets
• Snap down collar to prevent collar flap when riding
• Generous sizing
- Black work shirt
Note: Please be careful, no returns are accepted for customized work shirts.
Embroidered Work shirts are made as ordered, please add an additional two/three days for order processing
Care Instructions: Due to the high concentration of embroidery that goes into this garment, Dry Cleaning by a professional is the recommended method of cleaning.
Height 6'1", Weight 175 lbs - Wearing size Large
Keep up to date on new products and exclusives sales by signing up for our newsletter!