This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for Lethal Angel and lethalangelbrand.com. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this web site. It notifies you of the following:
01. What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
02. What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
03. The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
04. How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
• See what data we have about you, if any.
• Change/correct any data we have about you.
• Have us delete any data we have about you.
• Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline. Wherever we collect sensitive information that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way, you can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, ozr looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the web page. All credit card numbers are transmitted from the lethalangelbrand.com website to a card processor Authorize.net, at no time does anyone processing the Lethal Angel orders see your credit card number. If an order is placed via phone, we will enter your card number for the transaction through authorize.net, and keep no record of that number on file.